Commander MK III
The top of the range of the Mariscope line. Power and working capacity combined in a robust and compact vehicle.
After more than 2 years of work and development, the Commander MK III emerged as an ROV equipped with the latest electronics and software, and a symmetrical and hydrodynamic stainless steel structure. This unit has a depth rating of up to 1.000 m. The symetrical design, with Full HD cameras in the bow and the stern of the vehicle as well as full illumination on both sides and a 180° tilting mechanism for cameras and light allow operations in highly dangerous environments, where entanglements are an issue. Like all Mariscope ROVs, the MK III has a strong and robust AISI 316L stainless steel structural chassis, hand welded (TIG) and crystal blasted. This ROV is powered by six powerful 400 Watt BLDC thrusters with magnetic couplings instead of drive shafts, that give the ROV a great maneuverability underwater and the power to carry the necessary accessories on board. The vectorized distribution of its four horizontal thrusters allows excellent maneuverability in all directions, while its two vertical thrusters give it a higher ascent and descent speed.
These state-of-the-art motors, designed by Mariscope, do not use polluting coolants and are protected by an electronic circuit in case of overload.
On request also available as Commander MK III SF (Super Fast).
Need to know more?
Fill out the form and request the information you need
80 – 150 kg (depending on the equipment)
4 horizontal thrusters in vectorized arrangement / 2 vertical thrusters – 600 W each in standard version. (Power can be increased on request up to 900 W).
Electrical power required
6,0 kW (230 v AC)
3,0 – 5,0 Knots
Standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) cameras with integrated laser pointers in salt water resistant aluminum housing with anodized surface installed on external tilt system (160° swivel angle).
Additional zoom camera options.
4 total LED spotlights each side.
- 2 LED spotlights attached to the same camera tilt system that rotate simultaneously with it.
- 2 fixed LED spotlights installed to optimize illumination.
This configuration can be easily customized by the user, as the LED spotlights are attached to the chassis by specially designed brackets to fit to the ROV frame.
Structural chassis made of AISI 316L stainless steel, hand welded (TIG) and crystal blasted.
The passion for exploration and excelence drives us
- Umbilicals, length on request.
- Special sensors for measuring CO2, H2S, CTDO, oil in water, UTM/CP probes, and others on request.
- Special cameras and EOD lighting on request, special recording systems.
- Forward-looking or high definition/multibeam sonars on request.
- Different types of USBL tracking systems are available upon request.
- Multifunction electric or hydraulic manipulators on request adapted to customer’s requirements.
- Cavitation cleaning units, sediment samplers and other work accessories.