Compact, powerful and lightweight.
With a new hydrodynamic shape, the new MS 2 keeps focus in the modularity of the equipment, ease of maintenance, robustness and reliability. The highly impact resistant stainless steel tubular frame protects its components.
This ROV is propelled by state of the art, efficient and compact BLDC thrusters that use magnetic couplings instead of drive shafts.
The complete stainless steel protection sheets allow this ROV to be used in areas with high entanglement probability. The ROV is built in such way that there are no external components attached outside the cage and entaglement is highly improbable.
Need to know more?
Fill out the form and request the information you need
23 kg (depending on the equipment)
2 horizontal thrusters / 2 vertical thrusters – 250 W each
Electrical power required
2,0 kW (230 v AC)
Full HD (1920 x 1080). Camera with integrated laser pointers in salt water resistant aluminum housing with anodized surface. Installed on external tilt system (160° swivel angle).
4 fixed LED spotlights installed to optimize the front illumination over the full range of view of the camera.
Structural chassis made of AISI 316L stainless steel, hand welded (TIG) and crystal blasted.
The passion for exploration and excelence drives us
- Umbilicals, length on request.
- The ROV can be equipped with several sensors available on the market. Taking into account the compact size of the vehicle, several CTD, UTM, CP and other sensors can be incorporated.
- Special cameras and EOD lighting on request.
- Forward-looking or high definition/multibeam sonars on request.
- Customized one function manipulators specially adapted to customer requirements.
- Different types of USBL tracking systems are available upon request.